Directions for COVID-19 Hotspots via Hugh Crosbie Heggie (Chief Health Officer) for the Northern Territory:
The following areas are considered to be a COVID-19 hotspot and travel restrictions may apply if visiting the Northern Territory.
*Note* This is regularly reviewed
What does this mean for our guests?
- Please look at the Coronavirus hotspot maps and location listings (above) to see if you are in a designated area.
- We require guests to advise us if they have visited or live in a designated Coronavirus hotspot.
- Please check your flight flexibility and any travel insurance policies you may have.
- We will be in contact with you to discuss how we will proceed with your tour.
- As discussed with all guests already booked on our tours, if your tour affected by Coronavirus travel restrictions, your deposit will be retained by NT Bird Specialists as a Future Tour Credit that will be available for use on any of our tours by the end of 2022. The balance can be rolled over to a future booking or returned.
Rest assured that NT Bird Specialists are Covid-Safe accredited operators with a valid COVID-19 Safety Plan and we will work with our guests to make sure you have safe touring opportunities with us in the future.
For information on our Covid policy and Terms and Conditions updates, please visit our FAQ Page here:
Please do not hesitate to contact Luke or Sarah if you would like to discuss any of this.
Ph: +61 (0) 421 651 122 (Luke Paterson)
Ph: +61 (0) 455 921 092 (Sarah Burgess)