We’ll design your ideal private itinerary or you can join our genuine small group tours with like-minded guests.
Our specialist bird guide Luke Paterson holds incredible birding skills, acute sight and hearing and excellence in customer service and satisfaction, making him one of Australia's best bird guides and tour operators. Expert local knowledge of the flora and fauna helps Luke Paterson find guests their target species and experiences.
We know there are different kinds of bird watchers, wildlife photographers and nature-lovers, and luckily, we can guide you all.
Advantages of touring with NT Bird Specialists
- Multi award-winning tour operators and professional bird guiding team
- Seeking endemic, rare and iconic birds and wildlife in a diverse range of tropical habitats (over 400 bird species in the region)
- Capturing brilliant photographic moments
- Safety and comfort from our experienced and professional team
- Enjoying flexibility during private tours and tailored itineraries
- Genuine ecotourism, low impact tours that support the environment and local communities
- Enjoying excellent interpretation and customer services
- Travelling to stunning remote natural landscapes, largely unpopulated by people
- Immersing in your surroundings while cruising rivers, wetlands and lakes
- Fresh, healthy and home-cooked meals
- Hotels, luxury or camping options to suit everyone's taste
- Modern spacious and luxurious commercial tourist vehicles
- Making the most out of daylight hours, optimising time spent in the field
- Experiencing ancient and modern aboriginal cultures, occupation and rock art sites
- Exploring World Heritage National Parks
- Birds! Birds! Birds! Birds! Birds!
- Assurance of touring with an award-winning Australian Accredited Tourism Business and Licensed Commercial Tour Operator
Tour Categories Select your preferred category
About our Tours
Our tours are fully accommodated (camping in elevated stretcher tent on request) and inclusive of all meals. We dine in natural bush settings and local restaurants and proudly support the locally owned and indigenous businesses that we partner with.
All tours listed can be booked as private itineraries for varying special-interest levels, or we can tailor-make your personalised itinerary to suit your needs. View our international Sri Lanka itineraries too.
Rest assured with our award-winning team, as we combine over 35 years experience in the Northern Territory and Kimberley regions when packaging our genuine small group and custom ecotours, so you have more time to view wildlife and soak up your surroundings in comfort.
Our services in special-interest nature tourism are amongst the best on offer. Come and experience it for yourself.