- Learn from professional Photographers Collective tutor Jay Collier
- Led by award-winning specialist guide Luke Paterson
- 2 Private wildlife photography cruises
- Unique rare birds & wildlife up close
- Maximum 8 guests, 2 guides
- Birdwatching focus
- Wildlife focus
- Photography focus
- Culture focus
- low | moderate
- Walks rating
- Number of boat cruises
- Sleeping options
Tour notes & Add-ons
*SAVE $1,000 per person while Spaces last *
When booking two photography tours delivered by NT Bird Specialists and Jay Collier in 2022 OR use CODE NTBS1000 when booking this tour.
Enhance the experience, join connecting photographic tours:
If you would like to see more of this beautiful country & have the time to stay & play longer, we have connecting photography tours for many departures. Enquire today.
Photographic Workshop Immersion: Top End Birds & Wildlife
9-14 June 2022
Darwin – Pine Creek – Kakadu – Mary River, Northern Territory
NT Bird Specialists and Jay Collier from the Photographers Collective are partnering up for a 4th year to bring you this exclusive Northern Territory travel package (6 nights plus 5 full days touring).
Join us on an breath-taking wildlife photography tour through remote Northern Territory World Heritage sites and:
• You’ll be professionally led by specialist bird and wildlife guide Luke Paterson (20 year’s experience in northern Australia) and wildlife and landscape photography educator Jay Collier (15 years experience Australia & Africa).
• We’ll immerse you in ancient wilderness while photographing some of the region’s 290+ endemic, rare & migratory bird species plus iconic fauna in the Northern Territory
Rest assured with our award-winning team as we combine over 35 years experience when packaging our custom ecotours. Our local expertise and services in special-interest nature tourism are amongst the best on offer – Come & experience it for yourself.
Join Australia’s Best Birding & Wildlife Team for a Photographic Immersion You’ll Never Forget.
Book today, spaces are limited and fill quickly. Please complete our booking form. For questions, visit our FAQ page, or Email us on [email protected] / Call us on 0455 921 092.
Get Social: Share & Tag your Images With Us & Join Our Networks
Follow Our Facebook and Instagram pages @ntbirdspecialists_birdingtours #ntbirdspecialists
Join the Photographers Collective Facebook and Instagram for exciting updates about this expedition.
Join our photographic and wildlife network by subscribing to NT Bird Specialists’ ENewsletter here.
- Kakadu National Park
- Mary River
- Pine Creek