- Learn from professional Photographers Collective tutor Jay Collier
- Led by award-winning specialist guide Luke Paterson
- 2 Private wildlife photography cruises
- Unique birds & wildlife up close
- Maximum 8 guests, 2 guides
- All camera brands welcome
- Birdwatching focus
- Wildlife focus
- Photography focus
- Culture focus
- low | moderate
- Walks rating
- Number of boat cruises
- Sleeping options
Photographic Workshop Immersion: Top End Birds & Wildlife
• 10-15 September 2021
• 7-12 September 2022
Darwin – Kakadu – Mary River – Pine Creek, Northern Territory
NT Bird Specialists and Jay Collier from the Photographers Collective are partnering up for a 4th year to bring you this exclusive 7 day Northern Territory travel package (6 nights plus 5 full days touring).
Join us on an breathtaking wildlife photography tour through remote Northern Territory World Heritage sites and:
• You’ll be professionally led by specialist bird and wildlife guide Luke Paterson (20 year’s experience in northern Australia) and wildlife and landscape photography educator Jay Collier (15 years experience Australia & Africa).
• We’ll immerse you in ancient wilderness while photographing some of the region’s 290+ endemic, rare & migratory bird species plus iconic fauna in the Northern Territory
• You can rest assured with our award-winning team as we combine over 35 years experience when packaging our custom ecotours. Our services in special-interest nature tourism are amongst the best on offer – Come & experience it for yourself.
* NT Bird Specialists are Accredited Covid-19 Safe Operators with flexible booking Terms and Conditions.
Join Australia’s Best Birding & Wildlife Team for a Photographic Immersion You’ll Never Forget.
Book today, spaces are limited and will fill quickly: Complete our booking form and email us on [email protected] / Call us on 0455 921 092
• Group Size: 6-8 guests, 1 Photo Educator, 1 Local Expert Wildlife Guide
• 5 full days, 6 nights of exceptional bird & wildlife photography tuition in a comprehensive travel package
• Tour departs and concludes in Darwin, Northern Territory Australia
• All meals, touring and accommodation included plus 1 night pre and post tour accomodation (see inclusions/exclusions below).
• 18-seater spacious 4WD bus
• Solo guests may choose to pair up to remove single supplement charges.
• Comprehensive travel insurance is recommended. Moderate general fitness is required. Walks over uneven surfaces with some rocky steps to lookouts and high temperatures.
*Please be respectful and always ask before photographing people.
*Equipment-hire may be available closer to the date. Stay tuned.
Get Social: Share & Tag your Images With Us & Join Our Networks
Follow Our Facebook and Instagram pages @ntbirdspecialists_birdingtours #ntbirdspecialists
Join the Photographers Collective Facebook and Instagram for exciting updates about this expedition.
Join our photographic and wildlife network by subscribing to NT Bird Specialists’ ENewsletter here.
- Kakadu National Park
- Mary River
- Pine Creek